Once upon a time, there was a young girl wearing girl wearing a strand of precious pearls around her neck and a jade loop around her waist, and carrying a great deal of gold with her.
One day, while walking in the hills, she encountered a bandit and was very much frightened.
When the bandit saw the gold, silver and other treasures, an evil thought occurred to him. Holding a weapon in his hand, he intended to rob her. The young girl was scared out of her wits. Trembling all over and not daring to look at him squarely in the face, she quickly bent and knelt down before the bandit, begging him piteously, and saying that she was even willing to marry him to be his concubine.
Yet, the atrocious bandit still killed her in the end.
It is thus clear that one should never xiaogushi8.com expect mercy from a bandit.
- 10-06Work with the Now
- 10-06All I Want Is To Love You Forever
- 10-06Ebony and ivory 黑檀木与白象牙
- 10-06diaper diplomacy 尿布外交
- 10-06付出就有一定有回报吗? Does Hard Work
- 10-06President Bush Meets with Prime Minister of Ir
- 10-06Everybody wants to rule the world 每个人都想
- 10-06最英俊的男人 The Most Handsome Man