The ass and the grasshopper 驴子与蚱蜢
An ass having heard some grasshoppers chirping, was highly enchanted; and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on to give them such beautiful voices. They replied, "The dew."
The ass resolved that he would live only upon dew, and in a short time died of hunger.
- 10-06Work with the Now
- 10-06All I Want Is To Love You Forever
- 10-06Ebony and ivory 黑檀木与白象牙
- 10-06diaper diplomacy 尿布外交
- 10-06付出就有一定有回报吗? Does Hard Work
- 10-06President Bush Meets with Prime Minister of Ir
- 10-06Everybody wants to rule the world 每个人都想
- 10-06最英俊的男人 The Most Handsome Man